Four people died in the above crash!
Someone's head went through the above windshield!
The Hellishness of Beer
Please watch the video, SONG OF FOOLS! | Download (156 MB)
"The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) position on the relationship between blood alcohol concentration and driving is that driving performance degrades after just one drink."
"The saloon is the sum of all villainies. It is worse than war or pestilence. It is the crime of crimes. It is the parent of crimes and the mother of sins. It is the appalling source of misery and crime in the land. And to license such an incarnate fiend of hell is the dirtiest, low-down, damnable business on top of this old earth." —Billy Sunday
- The Lie of "Drinking Responsibly"
- The Worlds Deadliest Drug
- When It's Too Late!
- Alcohol (The brutal reality of booze!)
- Liquid Devil | Drunkenness and the End of the Age
- DUI: Dying Under the Influence
- Alcohol Kills 1,400 Students a Year
- The Song of Fools
- Alcohol and Traffic Deaths
- A Frank Word About BOOZE!
- Woman with BAC of .152 Kills Police Officer!
- Dying Under The Influence Listen | Download
- A Drunk Without Hope (Real Audio testimony of a former drunkard without God, Dean Miller)
- Drunk Driver Kills Chicago Firefighter! | Victims of Booze
- G.A.D.D. (God Against Drunk Drivers!)
- The Hypocrisy of "Underage Drinking" Warnings
- Anti-Saloon League Quitters! (Increased crime because of prohibition is the Devil's lie!)
- Alcohol Killed 16,000 people in 2001
- Drunk Driving Statistics | Things You Need to Know About Drinking Beer
- MADD Alcohol-Impaired Driving Statistics (see all stats)
- Alcohol: The BIG LIE! | Alcohol Victims!
- I Hate Beer! | Liquid Devil
- Blake Shelton's Song Admits the Evils of Booze (The More I Drink...)
- DUI, Drunk Driving Arrest Consequences (Both Vice President Dick Cheney and President George W. Bush have prior DUI arrests. We do we reward such men with honor and power?)
- Alcohol - The Untold Story!
- Not Everyone Who Gets Hit by a Drunk Driver Dies!
- Bud Dumber (and his idiot accomplices Miller Low-life and Dead-dog)
- Beer Brochure (a printable handout which opens with Microsoft Word)
- Alcohol Facts and Information
- For a driver, even a few drinks can be lethal
- The Bible and the Bottle
- MADD (Let's ALL get mad, REAL MAD! MADD General Statistics)
- Drunk Driving Statistics for 2002
- Alcohol Deaths Rise Sharply!
- Alcohol Prohibition (Bring it back!) | PROHIBITION Was a Good Thing!
- The Hypocrisy of U.S. Laws (Some people go to prison for decades for minor drug offenses (and they don't even hurt anybody), losing their homes, losing their children, losing their life, etc; while reckless drunks who DO kill and hurt others go virtually unpunished. This is because of the rich beer companies, and the evil lobbyists, lawyers, judges, and politicians who have sold their soul to the almighty dollar.)
- The Occult Roots of AA (Alcoholic's Anonymous)
- AA's Big Book VS THE Book (God's Word)
- Flying and Alcohol Don't Mix!
- 266,291 Alcohol-related Deaths Between 1982 and 1993
- Teens Drink One-Fifth of U.S. Alcohol!
- Alcohol Kills Twice as Many as Tobacco
- Beer Soaks America (exposing the lying propaganda of the beer industry)
Billy Sunday on PROHIBITION (audio sermon)
Billy Sunday -BOOZE KILLS! (audio sermon)
The Truth About Booze- part 1 (audio sermon by Pastor Jeff Owens)
The Truth About Booze- part 2 (audio sermons by Pastor Jeff Owens)
- The Hellishness of Beer! -by David J. Stewart
- Alcohol is Worse Than Marijuana | God Hates Beer!
- The Hypocrisy of American Society (Paris Hilton and Lohan Lindsay are dangerous influences on teen girls. Beware of these whorish drunk-driving lawbreakers.)
- Christians and Alcohol (There is NO "safe" amount of alcohol)
- Jesus and Wine (No, Jesus did NOT drink or make alcoholic wine!)
- Every 15 Minutes, Someone Dies from an Alcohol Related Collision!
- The Occult Roots of AA (Alcoholic's Anonymous)
- AA's Big Book VS THE Book (God's Word)
- Sunday Alcohol Sales
- Gamble, Smoke, Drink and Die -- Responsibly, Please!
- Alcohol is a Drug (also information on many other drugs: cocaine, ecstasy, GHB, heroin, steroids, etc.)
- How Alcohol Kills | Alcohol and Health
- The Deceitfulness of Liquor (everyone thinks they can handle it, they can't)
- The Dangers of Alcohol
- The American Academy of Pediatrics on the Dangers of Alcohol Use
- The Impact of Alcohol Abuse on American Society
- Chicago, The Town Billy Sunday Couldn't Shut Down!
- Alcohol Kills 6 Times More Young People than ALL the Other Illegal Drugs Combined!
- Scientists Say Alcohol Abuse Kills!
"Preaching will close more taverns than Alcoholics Anonymous will"
Beer destroys lives! Why should the non-alcohol drinking citizens in America have to pay for the reckless and irresponsible behavior of many of those who DO drink alcohol? Alcohol-related accidents cost the U.S. economy billions upon billions of dollars every year. Why hasn't congress stepped in to put an end to this evil? I think the following quote says it all...
"Alcohol and bribery always go together (Isaiah 5:23-23). The pious hypocrite Rockefeller was a member of the Anti-Saloon League and actually donated money to the prohibition cause ($350,000 worth!). He HATED the booze business because he did not control it!!
When prohibition was enacted in 1920, he bought up all the distilleries and wineries at a pittance. Then when prohibition was repealed by Rockefeller stooge Roosevelt in 1933, the booze money began to flow into the Rockefeller coffers. That is why the Rockefeller owned newspapers are constantly telling people that alcohol is GOOD for you. They know that you will soon be visiting the Rockefeller controlled "doctors" and be using Rockefeller "drugs" to cure you. That is why "doctors" in the U.S. are not trying to stop the alcohol/poison business which is the main cause of illness and death in the country." -SOURCE
"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging...
...and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." -Proverb 20:1
Denise Wagoner didn't die in the above alcohol-related car accident, but probably wishes she had. This is but one horrific tragedy, one of the millions of victims who DIDN'T die but will suffer for the rest of their lives because of beer.
Here's another tragic story
Beer is extremely dangerous because it contains less alcohol than stronger drinks such as whiskey. Beer drinkers are under a FALSE sense of security and are likely to consume much more alcohol. The alcohol barons are liars and won't tell the truth to the public. Most deaths caused by alcohol are directly the result of BEER drinking; not hard liquor. In addition, most alcohol-related accidents involve drivers with a BAC (Blood Alcohol Concentration) under .08 (the legal limit). A 13-year old girl was recently struck and killed by an alcohol-impaired driver in our neighborhood. His BAC was .06, so legally he couldn't be charged with drunk driving, even though he was stumbling from his car and talking in mumble. ALL types of alcoholic drinks need to be banned from American society, because alcohol has PROVEN to be a menace to our society. America needs Billy Sundays to rise up all across this once great nation, preaching uncompromisingly hard and loud sermons against the evils of drinking alcohol. Truly, alcohol has earned the name LIQUID DEVIL.
- Fact: Beer is the drink most commonly consumed by people stopped for alcohol-impaired driving or involved in alcohol-related crashes. -Source
- Fact: In 2001, more than half a million people were injured or disfigured in crashes where police reported that alcohol was present — an average of one person injured approximately every minute. One third of these were children. -Source
- Fact: In 2002, an estimated 17,419 people died in alcohol–related traffic crashes—an average of one every 30 minutes. These deaths constitute 41 percent of the 42,815 total traffic fatalities. -Source
- Fact: Alcohol is closely linked with violence. About 40 percent of all crimes (violent and non-violent) are committed under the influence of alcohol. -Source
- Fact: In 2000, the societal costs of alcohol-related crashes in the United States averaged $1.00 per drink consumed. People other than the drinking driver paid $0.60 per drink. -Source
Following are links to some of the evils and problems caused by alcohol:
The following Disturbing links are from the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism:
- No. 66: Brief Interventions (2005) [ PDF ]
- No. 65: Screening for Alcohol Use and Alcohol-Related Problems (2005) [ PDF ]
- No. 64: Alcohol and Liver (2005) [ PDF ]
- No. 63: Alcohol's Damaging Effects on the Brain (2004) [ PDF ]
- No. 62: Alcohol-An Important Women's Health Issue (2004) [ PDF ]
- No. 61: Neuroscience Research and Therapeutic Targets (2004) [ PDF ]
- No. 60: The Genetics of Alcoholism (2003) [ PDF ]
- No. 59: Underage Drinking: A Major Public Health Challenge (2003) [ PDF ]
- No. 58: Changing the Culture of Campus Drinking (2002) [ PDF ]
- No. 57: Alcohol and HIV/AIDS (2002)
- No. 56: Screening for Alcohol Problems - An Update (2002)
- No. 55: Alcohol and Minorities: An Update (2002)
- No. 54: Craving Research: Implications for Treatment (2001)
- No. 53: Cognitive Impairment and Recovery from Alcoholism (2001)
- No. 52: Alcohol and Transportation Safety (2001)
- No. 51: Economic Perspectives in Alcoholism Research (2001)
- No. 50: Fetal Alcohol Exposure and the Brain (2000)
- No. 49: New Advances in Alcoholism Treatment (2000)
- No. 48: From Genes to Geography: The Cutting Edge of Alcohol Research (2000)
- No. 47: Imaging and Alcoholism: A Window on the Brain (2000)
- No. 46: Are Women More Vulnerable to Alcohol's Effects?(1999)
- No. 45: Alcohol and Coronary Heart Disease (1999)
- No. 44: Alcohol and the Workplace (1999)
- No. 43: Brief Intervention for Alcohol Problems (1999)
- No. 42: Alcohol and the Liver (1998)
- No. 41: Alcohol and Sleep (1998)
- No. 40: Alcohol and Aging (1998)
- No. 39: Alcohol and Tobacco (1998)
- No. 38: Alcohol, Violence, and Aggression (1997)
- No. 37: Youth Drinking: Risk Factors and Consequences (1997)
- No. 36: Patient Treatment Matching (1997)
- No. 35: Alcohol Metabolism (1997)
- No. 34: Preventing Alcohol Abuse and Related Problems (1996)
- No. 33: Neuroscience Research and Medications Development (1996)
- No. 32: Alcohol and Stress (1996)
- No. 31: Drinking and Driving (1996)
- No. 30: Diagnostic Criteria for Alcohol Abuse and Dependence (1995)
- No. 29: College Drinking (1995)
- No. 28: Alcohol and Tolerance (1995)
- No. 27: Alcohol-Medication Interactions (1995)
- No. 26: Alcohol and Hormones (1994)
- No. 25: Alcohol-Related Impairment (1994)
- No. 24: Animal Models in Alcohol Research (1994)
- No. 23: Alcohol and Minorities (1994) - see updated Alcohol Alert No. 55
- No. 22: Alcohol and Nutrition (1993)
- No. 21: Alcohol and Cancer (1993)
- No. 20: Alcohol Research and Public Health Policy (1993)
- No. 19: Alcohol and the Liver (1993) - see updated Alcohol Alert No. 42
- No. 18: The Genetics of Alcoholism (1992)
- No. 17: Treatment Outcome Research (1992)
- No. 16: Moderate Drinking (1992)
- No. 15: Alcohol and AIDS (1992)
- No. 14: Alcoholism and Co-occurring Disorders (1991)
- No. 13: Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (1991) - see Updated Alcohol Alert No. 50
- No. 12: Assessing Alcoholism (1991)
- No. 11: Estimating the Economic Cost of Alcohol Abuse (1991)
- No. 10: Alcohol and Women (1990) - see Updated Alcohol Alert No. 46
- No. 09: Children of Alcoholics? Are They Different? (1990)
- No. 08: Screening for Alcoholism (1990)
- No. 07: Alcohol Use and Abuse: Where Do the Numbers Come From? (1990)
- No. 06: Relapse and Craving (1989)
- No. 05: Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome (1989)
- No. 04: Alcohol and Cognition (1989)
- No. 03: Alcohol and Trauma (1989)
- No. 02: Alcohol and Aging (1988) - see updated Alcohol Alert No. 40
- No. 01: Methadone Maintenance and Patients in Alcoholism Treatment (1988)
Single copies of Alerts 25-30 and 32-64 can be ordered by writing to NIAAA or by ordering online.
NOTE: Alcohol Alerts No. 1- 24 and 31 are only available online.
Alcoholics Anonymous EXPOSED! (the occult roots of AA and their New Age beliefs)
"The man who votes for the saloon is pulling on the same rope with the devil, whether he knows it or not." —Billy Sunday
Founded in 1948, Alcoholics Victorious support groups offer a safe environment where recovering people who recognize Jesus Christ as their "Higher Power" gather together and share their experience, strength and hope. AV meetings use both the 12 Steps and the Alcoholics Victorious Creed.
There is Hope!
"Your doctor never heard of anybody who got to be an alcoholic without taking the first drink." — Evangelist John R. Rice
The Hypocrisy of Alcohol and Drug Laws
Marijuana is illegal in most of the world, while alcohol is legal, despite the fact that alcohol is a far more dangerous drug than marijuana in every way. People consider marijuana to be a dangerous drug, while they think of alcohol as being a fun beverage. They consider those who sell marijuana to be drug dealers, the scourge of society who should be hunted down and imprisoned, while those who sell alcohol (wine makers, grocery stores) are viewed as respectable citizens.
Logically speaking, it should be the other way around. Alcohol tends to make many people aggressive, leading to a variety of violent crimes, while marijuana does not. Alcohol is a central nervous system depressant, and leads to a serious loss of coordination and motor skills. At larger doses, alcohol renders one completely unconscious. Drunk drivers cause enormous numbers of automobile accidents and deaths. Marijuana is not a central nervous system depressant, and while one probably shouldn't drive while intoxicated on anything, it simply does not cause anywhere near the loss of motor control that alcohol does, and is only a fraction as dangerous as alcohol in terms of driving. And, a large enough dose of alcohol can and will kill you, while the same is not true of marijuana.
But people are looking at this based on their feelings. Marijuana feels like a drug to them. It's illegal, isn't it? Alcohol feels like a fun beverage. It's legal, and socially acceptable, so it feels ok, so it must be ok. So the same cop who arrests someone for possessing Marijuana, can LEGALLY go home and get plastered on Jim Beam or Jack Daniel's alcohol. All of this is illogical and stupid, and typically human. It is tragic!
"Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise." —Proverb 20:1
"I tell you that the curse of God Almighty is on the saloon." —Billy Sunday
Billy Sunday (1862-1935)
How to Go to Heaven
Beer is for fools!!!
Watch Billy Sunday preach!
More Sermons by Billy Sunday
Anti-Saloon League Quitters!
Jesus and Wine (No, Jesus did NOT drink alcoholic wine!)
Hear Billy Sunday's "Booze Kills!" (MP3)
Hear Billy Sunday on Prohibition (MP3)
The Truth About Booze- part 1 (Pastor Jeff Owens)
The Truth About Booze- part 2 (Pastor Jeff Owens)
The Salvation of a Nation (by Pastor Jack Hyles)
Jacqueline Saburido (pictured above)
"Whiskey and beer are all right in their place, but their place is in Hell." —Billy Sunday
Home | Purpose of Site | King James Bible | America | Alcohol | 911 | Aspartame | Fluoride | God | AIDS and BIO-WARFARE | Disturbing Truths | Federal Reserve | Stock Market | Psychology | War on Drugs | Money/Debt | People | Religion | New World Order | Pharmageddon | Website Links | How to be Saved | Evolution | Fair Use Copyright Law | Disclaimer |